ell, 21.
what would you do if you weren't afraid?




1 of 229
The Mindy Project 2.22 / Broad City 1.09 / The Good Wife 2.22
posted 1 day ago with 977 notes , via , source - reblog
#A+

lanakatic:

Stana Katic + Emojis (insp.)

posted 1 day ago with 828 notes , via , source - reblog
#a real life emoji

close up of stana  || 19.07.14

posted 3 days ago with 647 notes , via , source - reblog
#jawline :(

gastrogirl:

doughnut ice cream sandwiches.

posted 3 days ago with 4,783 notes , via , source - reblog
#what the fuck

(x)

posted 4 days ago with 1,150 notes , via , source - reblog
posted 5 days ago with 51,996 notes , via , source - reblog

foxsmulder:

I think that [Mulder and Scully’s] relationship is defined not by what’s being said, but by what’s being withheld. But it’s absolutely plain that they love each other — in their own way. It’s the best kind of love. It’s unconditional. It’s not based on a physical attraction, but on a shared passion for life and for their quest. These are romantic heroes, romantic heroes in the literary tradition.

—Chris Carter

imwithkanye:

Elaine Stritch, Tart-Tongued Broadway Actress and Singer, Is Dead at 89 | NYT

Plainspoken, egalitarian, impatient with fools and foolishness, and admittedly fond of cigarettes, alcohol and late nights — she finally gave up smoking and drinking in her 60s — though she took it up again — Ms. Stritch might be the only actor to work as a bartender after starring on Broadway, and she was completely unabashed about her good-time-girl attitude.

“I’m not a bit opposed to your mentioning in this article that Frieda Fun here has had a reputation in the theater, for the past five or six years, for drinking,” she said to a reporter for The New York Times in 1968. “I drink and I love to drink, and it’s part of my life.”

[more]

posted 6 days ago with 1,777 notes , via , source - reblog
#:((((((
posted 6 days ago with 38,137 notes , via - reblog
#real talk

i spent 95% of today thinking about gillian anderson and the other 5% playing kim kardashian hollywood

posted 6 days ago with 3 notes - reblog
#why haven't I been fired yet?

Gillian Anderson for S Moda magazine.

posted 6 days ago with 279 notes , via , source - reblog
#k

isagrimorie:

 via plenilune

posted 6 days ago with 3,549 notes , via , source - reblog
#lol RIDICULOUS #honestly #txf
posted 6 days ago with 130 notes , via , source - reblog
#No thank u.
Credit